Crystal Arts has established a solid reputation in offering a highly personal and dedicated service to eminent roaster of performing artists, and to all sides of the classical music culture and business in Japan.
Our Business Missions are:
- Management and presentation of both Japanese and international performing artists
- Planning and producing musical events and performances
- Planning and organizing music festivals and educational events
- Promotion and providing public relations for performing artists and related activities
- Consultation to halls, private and public organizations and institutions
- Hideki Ikegami (Percussion,Marimba)
- Kazue Sawai (Koto)
- Siena Wind Orchestra (Wind Orchestra)
- Mariko Anraku (Harp)
TOURS, PROJECTS and SPONSORSHIP
- Crystal Arts and its founder and CEO Mitsunori Sano have been involved in the creation and execution of a diverse range of prominent events and projects.
- CELLO GRAND CONCERT with 28 pupils of renowned educator Hideo Saito, which developed later into the inauguration of the Saito Kinen Festival Orchestra.
- HIROSHIMA PEACE CONCERT and its world-tour in Athens, Budapest and Vienna with Leonard Bernstein and soprano Barbara Hendricks and violinist Midori in commemorating the 40th anniversary of Hiroshima Bombing. This marks the Japanese debut of Midori.
- Inaugurating and producing PACIFIC MUSIC FESTIVAL, Asia’s first educational music festival with Leonard Bernstein, Michael Tilson Thomas and the London Symphony Orchestra in Sapporo, Japan.
- Producing the VIENNA PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA’s Japan tour and organizing the sponsorship for its 150th anniversary world-tour.
- Touring the HOUSTON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA’s first Japan tour with Christoph Eschenbach.
- Touring the SANTA CECILIA ORCHESTRA OF ROME’s first ever foreign tour with Myung-Whun Chung.
- Touring the AMSTERDAM BAROQUE ORCHESTRA with Ton Koopman.
- Touring the LONDON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA with Leonard Bernstein and Michael Tilson Thomas.
- Producing the annual “Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony with a cast of 10,000” with Yutaka Sado and the members of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra in Osaka.
- Consultation for the establishment of the HYOGO PERFORMING ARTS CENTER and its resident orchestra and academy.
- Representing the Asia and Australia/New Zealand territory for the Placido Domingo’s OPERALIA WORLD OPERA CONTEST.